Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Thirsty Whale Presents: Meet Your Bartender


Welcome to the Thirsty Whale Presents Series!

    Meet Your Bartender

    This Week

    Issue 2. Vol. 1-------Barbie


Full Name: Barbara Jean Gollnow


Number of Years at the Whale: 8


Signature Cocktail: The Barbie Cosmo


Favorite Menu Item: Kii Ahi Tuna


Best Pick-Up Line: "What does an 800 Pound Polar Bear Do? (I don't know?) It Breaks the Ice! Hi I'm Barbie :)"


Worst Pick-Up Line: "Hey Good Looking I've got two kids at home. Why don't you and I go in back and complete the set."


Where you can find me when I'm not working: Sleeping


Amazing Super Talent- Amazing Bar Towel Tricks (Like balloon animals except dirtier and with bar towels-ask me to make one when you stop in.)


Sage Bartender Advice: Stay Vertical! And I Won't Kick Your Drunk Ass Out!



No comments:

Post a Comment