Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Thirsty Whale Presents: Meet Your Bartender

Welcome to the Thirsty Whale Presents Series!
Meet Your Bartender
This Week
Issue 1. Vol. 1-------Tom Nimsgern


Full Name: Tom Nimsgern

Number of Years at the Whale: 8

Signature Cocktail: The Killer Whale!

Favorite Menu Item: Grouper Sandwich

Best Pick-Up Line: "Hey are you from Tennessee? (why?) Because your the only 10 I see!

Worst Pick-Up Line: "Can I get you a Drink? (sure!) Great Stop by my place around 7."

Where you can find me when I'm not working: (Like that ever happens;) Beer Can Island or enjoying a drink up in the Cupola.

Amazing Super Talent- Supersonic Juke and Pivot Skills- Able to navigate large crowds with full trays at lightning speed and serve 10 drinks- all at the same time.

Sage Bartender Advice: I go by many names "Hey You" is not one of them. If you really want to get the Bartender's attention wave a $100 bill. Waving a Credit Card all about is as real to a bartender as the town Cougar's rack.


1 comment: